Saturday, August 30, 2008

Back in Bizness

Well, it seems like it may have been a LONG time since I used this blog to say anything about anything, and that's sad because knitting and crocheting are pretty important in a life like mine. They both bring me some kind of joy and peace--and they get me closer to my job as creative assistant to god. I get paid DAILY for this. Pretty cool.
Anyway, one of the biggest faults with the earlier manifestation of this blog (formerly called Earthy Creations by arinmaya) and even with my other blog at noseandeyelashes.blogspot.com, was that neither of them told you anything about my creative spirit. And my creative spirit is driving my life and making me smile these days. When I ignore her (my creative spirit) she chides me. Things don't go right. Destiny is abandoned. And that ain't no good.
So I know and I crochet, and you see me smile and feel good about life.

What I will do differently this time around is keep you posted on my progress.
I think one of the biggest challenges for this will be taking pictures and posting them. But I will try my best.
I'll start with a few pictures of some OLD projects I've done for friends in the past. Colors make me happy. So I've started the page with a black background to suck you into the possibility of so many colors and then I'll surprise you with the choices me and my customers have made.
I will shortly have an etsy page that will feature finished projects and sellables. Feel free to comment on anything you like or would like to inquire about (e.g. materials, time taken for a project, dangling prepositions, grammatical errors, etc.)

Along with knitting and crocheting, you, my friends and family, bring me joy. So leave me love when and where you can. I'm looking forward to this ride.

Watch me as I create :)

1 Comments:

At September 03, 2008 9:50 AM , Blogger Kool.Kid.Kris said...

love YOU!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home